With the Women’s March and the inauguration of the president elect, there are many artists, actors/actresses, media outlets and more that are using their platforms to their advantage. When you have a national—or an international— platform, why not use it for a purpose?
Here’s a few creators that have used it for a purpose:
- Portland rapper Animé on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
- #signsofsolidarityATL creations around Atlanta featured in Atlanta Magazine.
- Nylon Magazine on Instagram
- Cosmopolitan magazine on Instagram
5. Zoe Saldana on Instagram
6. Gina Rodriguez on Instagram